Carolinas Aviation Museum Homeschool Days
Carolinas Aviation Museum
Homeschool Days: Carolinas Aviation Museum
Homeschool Days at the Carolinas Aviation Museum are action-packed experiences that suit a wide variety of ages. These days are filled with more interactive activities than we normally offer on an individual tour. We also offer a reduced tour rate of $7.51 (tax included) per person. (Ages 3 and under are free)
Activities on Homeschool Days include:
- Experience the Miracle on the Hudson aboard an Airbus A320 life raft
- Learn how planes fly in the cockpit of our Cessna 150
- Test your knowledge on the museum's flight simulators
- SPECIAL ACTIVITY! Each Homeschool Day we offer a unique, interactive activity designed to stimulate the mind. On October 25th, we're launching bottle rockets!
- Guided Tours: We offer guided tours on Homeschool Days. Tours are provided on a first come, first served basis, at the following times
- 9:15 - members only
Regular exhibits include military, civil, and commercial airplanes, as well as helicopters.
The Carolinas Aviation Museum is located at 4672 First Flight Drive, Charlotte, NC 28208 (Map)
To learn more about the Carolinas Aviation Museum, their programs, exhibits, and tours, please see their website.
If you have any questions please contact Charlotte Isenhower at (704) 997-3770 Ext. 3041 or[email protected]