Free Dyslexia Resources
Free Dyslexia Resources for Homeschoolers!
We're always on the lookout for resources to share with our home educating community in the greater Charlotte, NC area. If you are homeschooling a student with dyslexia, this is a real find! There is probably at least one resource for you within this list. It is huge - we stopped counting at 50 resources. Marianne Sunderland, the creator of Homeschooling with Dyslexia, has put together this list to help fellow homeschoolers. All of these resources are FREE.
You will find:
- Seven different eBooks
- Dyslexia screeners (for children and adults)
- Dyslexia apps
- Informal reading assessments
- Informal spelling assessments
- Spelling inventories
- Dyslexia worksheets
- Printable reading activities
- Reading pages
- An Orton-Gillingham reading lesson planner
- Online parent classes
- Assistive Google Chrome extensions
- And more!
You can also sign up to receive Marianne's weekly newsletter that is full of tips and encouragement.
Check out these resources for yourself and share the list with others!