Homeschool National Honor Society Kickoff 2017
Homeschool National Honor Society Kickoff Meeting
Did you know that there's a National Honor Society for homeschool students? The Zeta Epsilon Chapter of Eta Sigma Alpha (ZENHS) serves homeschool students in the greater Charlotte area and will hold its Kickoff Meeting this week! This is a good opportunity for you and your student(s) to get to know more about what being a part of ZENHS looks like. We'd love to meet you!
Where: University Hills Baptist Church, 1500 Suther Road, Charlotte, NC 28213 Map (enter through the double doors under the overhang)
When: Thursday, August 3, 2017, 2:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
No commitment is necessary to attend the Kick Off Meeting, but we would appreciate your RSVP.
Why consider ZEHNS? If you are a student, do you:
- Enjoy meeting and being challenged by other students with similar academic achievements?
- Want to receive leadership development, motivation, and inspiration through community service, social events, and knowledgeable speakers?
- Like hanging out with some really cool kids?
If you are a parent, do you:
- Believe that "iron sharpens iron" and want that environment for your student?
- Enjoy the opportunity to meet other parents raising students with similar academic achievements and come alongside one another in that endeavor?
- Want your student's academic year enriched with community service, relevant messages, leadership opportunities, social events, and more?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above, then becoming a member of Zeta Epsilon National Honor Society might be for you!
Registration for the 2017/2018 season is open from July 1st until September 1st.
For more information on the requirements for membership and how to register, please visit our website.
Questions? Please email us at [email protected] .
Hope to see you at Zeta Epsilon this fall!